Although it is very rare for a meter to be out of calibration, testing your Keto-Mojo GKI meter and strips with our glucose and ketone control solution is a way to ensure your meter is giving you accurate results.
Our control solutions contain a known amount of glucose and β-Ketone. It is applied to a test strip just like a normal blood sample. We provide you with 2 levels of control solution for Dual Quality Assurance
Included in this Combo Pack: 4x-2mL bottles
- 1x Glucose Solution Level 2
- 1x Glucose Solution Level 3
- 1x Ketone Solution Level 2
- 1x Ketone Solution Level 3
Do a control solution test in the following conditions:
- You suspect the meter or test strips are not working properly.
- You have dropped or think you may have damaged the meter.
- Your test results are not consistent with how you feel, or you think the results are not accurate.
You can check the performance of the meter and test strip by comparing the control solution results with the range printed on the meter kit or control solution box.
If the quality control check fails, conduct the quality control check again. If it fails a second time, contact our customer support team.
Expiration is either 6 months from opening the bottle, or the printed expiration date, whichever comes first.
Please refer to the Owner's Manual that came with your meter for complete testing instructions. The manual is printed in 8 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Russian, Arabic.